Bettybonus

Team Member

Forum posts: 502
Bonuses: 353
* modified on 2023-01-04 14:28:58

Hey everyone, We wanted to let you know that in the next month, we will be switching from using traditional Bitcoin wallets to using Lightning wallets for all future Bitcoin payments.  

So, what's the difference? Traditional Bitcoin wallets are great for storing and holding your Bitcoin, but they can be slow and expensive when it comes to making transactions. On the other hand, Lightning wallets are built specifically for fast and cheap transactions.

If you're not familiar with Lightning wallets, here are a couple of popular options to check out: 

Blue Wallet:  A user-friendly Lightning wallet for iOS and Android devices.  

Zap:  A desktop and mobile Lightning wallet that?s easy to use and comes with lots of helpful features.  

Here are some benefits of using Lightning wallets:  

Faster transactions: Lightning wallets can process transactions almost instantly, compared to traditional Bitcoin wallets which can take up to an hour or more.  

Lower fees: Because Lightning transactions are processed faster, they also tend to have lower fees. This means you can save money on every transaction you make.  

We hope this switch will make things easier and more efficient for our community. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks, Betty

liam1352

Forum posts: 180
Bonuses: 3598
On 2023-01-20 00:48:37
I'm very supportive of new ideas that bring positivity and growth to us. But I'm still a bit vague.

Freddy

Administrator

Forum posts: 12
Bonuses: 2
On 2023-01-20 11:00:45
Dear LIAM1352, the transition to using a Lightening wallet is a natural evolution of Bitcoin's use and adoption in everyday life. The Lightening network allows for instant transactions and nearly eliminates fees. This makes it a much more practical and user-friendly option for day-to-day transactions. 

It's important to note that the Lightening network is still in its early stages, but it has the potential to greatly improve the overall experience of using Bitcoin.

It's also worth mentioning that Bitcoins received on the Lightening network can still be transferred back to the main blockchain if needed. Overall, the move to a Lightening wallet is a positive step forward for the mainstream adoption of Bitcoin. 

gilajikput91

Forum posts: 78
Bonuses: 1412
On 2023-04-04 22:31:25
Hi Site Admin, Freddy, Lucy, Betty and Cbc Team..

I Have made change of my ERC-20 Wallet address from the old one to the new one 0x57DC9D28b630A1e7a78575030C1D0c9d54D9Ed46 it is due to the closing of paxful and so i was hoping that the payment team will process my cashout submission request through the new address

ERC-20 Wallet Address - 0x57DC9D28b630A1e7a78575030C1D0c9d54D9Ed46

Thanks!

Login or register to post a comment.

DO YOU WANT

$500 FREE EVERY WEEK?

Enter your email below

You may opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link included in our emails. Privacy policy.