Member
Forum posts: 242Bonuses: 10486
Thanks: 0
On 2026-06-01 21:30:19
For quite some time now, I’ve noticed that these games are no longer available in the online casinos where I play.
I’m aware that the situation changed significantly after Evolution Gaming acquired NetEnt. After the takeover, Evolution reportedly optimized operations in order to reduce annual costs by around €30 million.
Naturally, a large part of those cost-cutting efforts involved branded titles, and many NetEnt branded games seem to have disappeared over time, such as South Park, Aliens, and Scarface.
However, according to the NetEnt catalog of branded games, Guns N’ Roses and Jimi Hendrix are still listed as activ
Do you know of any online casinos where these games can still be found?
For quite some time now, I’ve noticed that these games are no longer available in the online casinos where I play.
I’m aware that the situation changed significantly after Evolution Gaming acquired NetEnt. After the takeover, Evolution reportedly optimized operations in order to reduce annual costs by around €30 million.
Naturally, a large part of those cost-cutting efforts involved branded titles, and many NetEnt branded games seem to have disappeared over time, such as South Park, Aliens, and Scarface.
However, according to the NetEnt catalog of branded games, Guns N’ Roses and Jimi Hendrix are still listed as activ
Do you know of any online casinos where these games can still be found?