Member
Forum posts: 242Bonuses: 10486
Thanks: 0
On 2025-07-22 09:06:56
If you’re involved in crypto gambling or make regular blockchain transactions, you need to hear this.
A few months ago, I fell victim to clipboard hijacking malware — a form of malicious software that silently replaces copied cryptocurrency addresses on your clipboard with addresses controlled by attackers.
Here's how it happened. I copied a BTC deposit address from a crypto casino account and pasted it into my Exodus wallet to make a deposit. Everything seemed normal until I noticed later that the Bitcoin never arrived in my casino account.
To investigate, I copied the same address from the casino site again and pasted it into Notepad. That’s when I saw the problem: the address that had been pasted earlier wasn’t the same one I had copied. At that moment, it became clear that clipboard malware was involved
it had silently switched the BTC address on my clipboard. This is a subtle but dangerous kind of attack. If you're not paying attention, it's incredibly easy to fall for and as we all know, crypto transactions are irreversible.
If you’re involved in crypto gambling or make regular blockchain transactions, you need to hear this.
A few months ago, I fell victim to clipboard hijacking malware — a form of malicious software that silently replaces copied cryptocurrency addresses on your clipboard with addresses controlled by attackers.
Here's how it happened. I copied a BTC deposit address from a crypto casino account and pasted it into my Exodus wallet to make a deposit. Everything seemed normal until I noticed later that the Bitcoin never arrived in my casino account.
To investigate, I copied the same address from the casino site again and pasted it into Notepad. That’s when I saw the problem: the address that had been pasted earlier wasn’t the same one I had copied. At that moment, it became clear that clipboard malware was involved
it had silently switched the BTC address on my clipboard. This is a subtle but dangerous kind of attack. If you're not paying attention, it's incredibly easy to fall for and as we all know, crypto transactions are irreversible.
Member
Forum posts: 492Bonuses: 5037
Thanks: 30
On 2025-07-22 15:12:04
In this digital currency era every transaction needs to be carefully checked.
In this digital currency era every transaction needs to be carefully checked.
Member
Forum posts: 242Bonuses: 10486
Thanks: 0
On 2025-07-22 15:37:40
I absolutely agree. That was exactly my intention — to warn all members and visitors of this site.
Before this happened to me, I had no idea that such a threat even existed, or that something like clipboard malware was out there.
Later, I did some research and found out what it actually is.
I absolutely agree. That was exactly my intention — to warn all members and visitors of this site.
Before this happened to me, I had no idea that such a threat even existed, or that something like clipboard malware was out there.
Later, I did some research and found out what it actually is.
Administrator
Forum posts: 14Bonuses: 0
Thanks: 138
On 2025-09-04 17:54:19
Thanks for sharing this information zrki11. I only had the opportunity now to read your story.
The clipboard copy-paste injection issue with crypto wallets has been around for many years, and it’s still one of the most difficult problems for many people to deal with. It’s always important to keep reminding everyone about it.
Speaking about injections: Unfortunately, we’ve been under attack for several days, which caused disruptions on our side. I managed to mitigate everything, and now we’ll also move forward with payments. I’m sorry for the disruption this caused.
Thanks again, everyone, you’re always an important support for us.
Thanks for sharing this information zrki11. I only had the opportunity now to read your story.
The clipboard copy-paste injection issue with crypto wallets has been around for many years, and it’s still one of the most difficult problems for many people to deal with. It’s always important to keep reminding everyone about it.
Speaking about injections: Unfortunately, we’ve been under attack for several days, which caused disruptions on our side. I managed to mitigate everything, and now we’ll also move forward with payments. I’m sorry for the disruption this caused.
Thanks again, everyone, you’re always an important support for us.